Wilkommen zu unserem Prêt á Party Blog!
We will bring you
* The latest trends in birthday parties
* The coolest baking ideas around
* Super cool Party decoration and craft ideas
* Cake Pop inspirations
* And much more...
Mini Sugared Candy Corn Cookies
Source: Alaska From Scratch
Hello fellow Halloween lovers!
We have been busy organising a great Halloween Shop for you all! The stand will be open from 12:00-15:00 on October 23rd. (Wednesday) TURNHALLENWEG 1, Rüschlikon
We like to meet new people and see old friends, so we have organised a lovely afternoon where you can come stock up on some unique Halloween supplies (Oriental Trading!!!) and costumes as well as have a hot drink and see some craft ideas for Halloween!
We will have a wide variety of Halloween supplies:
Bring the family and stop by!
These are tly easy to prepare! (Sooo einfach!)
1. Ready made cake mix (or your favourite homemade version)
2. Pack of Ice Cream Cones: The flat bottom one's are good for display purposes. The waffle cones are yummy and look great, but not so easy to put on display.
3. Cupcake Pan wth cases: most batters make approximately 12 cupcakes
4. Optional: Food colouring, sprinkles and frosting
1. pre-heat oven to temperature appropriate for your cake batter. (Typically 160-190c)
2. Place cupcake cases in pan
3. Mix cupcake/cake batter per instructions- if you want to jazz up the batter, add some fun food colouring to match your party theme! (We used our Mckormicks NEON colouring)
4. Evenly distribute cupcake batter across all cupcake cases
5. Place your ice cream cones on top of each cupcake case with batter inside
6. Place in oven and bake as per cake or cupcake recipe. (typically 20-25 minutes)
7. Remove from oven after having checked that the batter is cooked. (poke with a toothpick or cake stick)
8. Cool for at least 15-20 minutes. After cupcake are properly cooled, life out each one and gently peel off the cupcake case.
9. Frost and decorate to your liking!
Today's blog is more of a "sharing" idea! We love to make Rice Krispies in this household.
We like this "Easter" version of the classic Rice Krispie Treat.
Have a look for yourself.
Follow these simple instructions to create some Super Mario Gold Coins as decoration or as a little game for your party!
We know it takes more than great party decorations to make a "fabulous" party! (we have a few kids ourselves:) Here are a couple great party games for kids that are super easy to prepare! Our first one is a simple "Guess how many gumballs?" This is fun and simple. Depending upon the age of the kids, you can decide how much help they get. You can pass out the gumballs to all the kids and give the winner a nice little prize!